Oil and gas projects imply a complex coordination of work performed by various contractors, monitoring authorities, general contractor and customer. Project administration and construction supervision will help to assure the scheduled project completion within the framework of the budget plan and in accordance with required quality standards.
Benefits of construction supervision by MARTECS
We provide professional services in the field of project administration/construction supervision, document approval, budgeting, conflict settlement, negotiating, outsourcing of key specialists and skilled personnel, and such a combination allows the successful fulfillment of investment projects. Our experienced specialists carry out efficient monitoring at every stage of construction work.
- a group of experienced specialists present at the construction site on a permanent basis, they will promote successful implementation of the project in accordance with methodology guidelines and requirements of contract and technical documentation;
- implementation of the construction project as scheduled, technical risk mitigation and error prevention at the construction site as a result of constant technical supervision;
- compliance with construction norms and rules, quality standards and safety requirements;
- compliance of all works with approved technical documentation and construction authorization documentation;
- consultations in certification, commissioning work and launching.
COMPREHENSIVE TECHNICAL SUPERVISION, MONITORING AND LAUNCHING SERVICES
Irrespectively of volume and location of the construction object, our vast experience embracing all aspects of construction is at your service. This is why our services are the best choice for any customer in matters involving project administration.
Our services in the domain of construction/technical supervision include:
- preparation of design and estimate documentation, as well as design and engineering documentation;
- carrying out an expert examination and certification by a third party;
- consulting in project management within the process of construction of buildings, industry and infrastructure facilities;
- supervision of facility construction in compliance with technical requirements;
- continuous supervision of construction and assembling works (quality, schedule and budget);
- monitoring facility launch with work quality and schedule in mind;
- facilities management and supervisory control involving the technical maintenance of infrastructure;
- testing of materials, systems and equipment;
- nondestructive testing supervision;
- supporting documentation proof-reading;
- consulting in issues connected with cost estimate of construction and assembly works;
- technical record keeping;
- permanent technical supervision by experienced specialists;
- commissioning work and preparation for object launch.